Wow. Simply: wow. When I saw the pictures of this getaway deluxe location in Leogang, Austria, I was immediately smitten, the bucket list in love, and had a relationship dispute with my savings book right after. But dreaming is still allowed therefore the wanderlust journey goes today to the Senhoog Leogang. The dream location in the mountains is located at almost 1000 meters above sea level, between Sonnegg and Priesteregg. Surrounded by the Leoganger Steinberge mountains, with a fantastic panoramic view of the Leoganger Grasberge mountains and the Pinzgau basin, the hideaway consists of two luxurious chalets, which have been designed according to all the rules of the art to the adult pleasure hiker playground adventure land.
On the total living space of 180 m2 with two bedrooms including associated bathrooms, Chalet Bergwärtsgeist can accommodate up to five people. In addition, there is a 40 m2 wellness area with sauna and Dornbracht rain shower, a heated 30 m2 year-round infinity pool with a view of the valley, a hot tub and a wood-burning fireplace. Even more? You can, of course. In addition, you’ll find a 75 m2 sun terrace with lounge and 40 m2 of garden space – looks to me as if the Maldives feeling has been stylishly transformed into the mountain world. Wow. Of course, there is also a fully equipped kitchen with a free-standing stove block, Bora cooktop, wine cabinet and appliances from Miele, plus a large dining table with seating for eight. And then there’s this outdoor space. Alpine chalet meets beach chair, a shower has been embedded in the huge rock, there’s a fireplace by the pool, wood flirts with glass, water with a panorama: when will beaming there be invented again?
Pleasure experiences also come true opposite in the chalet Gipfelkreuzliebe. And the interior between alpine charm and modern amenities is really the top. Oak wood cuddles with design furniture, the fireplace makes it crackle, 380 m2 of free space are waiting to be discovered and enjoyed. Up to six people can be accommodated on a total living area of 250 m2 with three bedrooms and bathrooms. The 45 m2 wellness area with Klafs sauna, panoramic relaxation room and Dornbracht rain shower helps to relax, not to mention the outdoor area: 80 m2 garden, 70 m2 sun terrace with GARPA loungers and lounge corner, heated 30 m2 year-round infinity pool with valley view and hot tub. My highlight, obviously: the wine tasting corner with solid oak table, bar stools, jukebox, and on top a walk-in wine cellar with two large wine climate cabinets and rarities shelf. This would be my adventure playground. To open one, two, three bottles in this ambience, to taste together, to enjoy the views, the luxury problem of where to sit down first with your glass – thank you dear Senhoog team, how is wanderlust supposed to go away like that?
Overnight stays start in the Bergwärtsgeist from 690 euros per person and night (from Thu – Sun), who books a week pays a little less. The same applies to the summit cross love, here overnight stays start from Thursday to Sunday from 840 euros.
Vacation summit for the bucket list: two dream chalets are waiting in Leogang.
In addition, however, a variety of inclusive services , so that the stay is also happy as can be. Among other things:
- The host is available daily as a wish fulfiller and facilitator from 8.00 to 20.00 o’clock
- Bottle of champagne as a welcome gift
- Daily breakfast service to the chalet
- Refrigerator filled with soft drinks and beer unlimited
- 1 bottle of wine per day of your choice from the wine climate cabinet on the house
- SAMINA-Power-Sleeping-Room – natural bed system with high quality linen bedding
- Pillow bar (big, small, thick, thin, hard, soft…)
- Fine body care products from St-Charles pharmacy and KLAFS sauna infusions
- Free internet connection
- E-charging station for electric cars
- In winter 1 x daily ski shuttle to and from the Steinbergbahn – per chalet
- Free “SAALFELDEN LEOGANG CARD” with many inclusive services: In summer daily free mountain and valley rides with various mountain railroads in the region, children’s program, summer adventure program and free admission to swimming pools and museums. In winter: 1 x free ascent and descent for pedestrians with the Asitz cable car Leogang (no ski or snowboard transport), shuttle cab to the toboggan station Biberg, winter experience program as well as free admission to two sauna facilities and museums.
So all that’s left is to take a cuddly approach with the savings account and start 2021 a little more sparingly, then the dream doesn’t have to remain a dream. I mean, how cool must it be to first taste rosé and white wine outside in the pool and then go through the finest red conversation material in front of the fireplace in the evening? To cook solidly and to leave all hecticness down at the mountain? In this sense: nice wanderlust! All further information about the location can be found at www.senhoog.com/de/leogang.